Written Requirement #1/ Homework #2: (Not to exceed a 3 typed pages)
1. In several paragraphs in your own words, explain how the aperture and shutter speed must be worked together to make the proper exposure. In the answer, explain what f/stop means, the most frequently used f/stops, and their relationships to shutter speeds, and the most frequently used shutter speeds. (1 to 2 well-composed paragraph)
2. In your own words explain the importance of depth of field to crime scene photography. (1 well-composed paragraph)
3. In your own words explain the principle of reciprocity (1 well-composed paragraph)
4. In your own words, explain the purpose of bracketing (1 well-composed paragraph)
5. Explain the concept of a normal & non-normal scene (1 well-composed paragraph)
6. In a chart (make one to hand in and one to carry with you in the field), starting with the f/16 rule, prepare a working table indicating recommended f/stops and corresponding shutter speed for different situations.