Write a bad newsletter to a customer who has requested an exemption to a company’s policy. Possible requests that would be subjects of bad news letters include:
· A request for a refund or replacement of a $1,000 piece of equipment that broke after three years, one year past the warranty date.
· A request for a refund or voucher for a ruined two-week vacation (due to bad weather: rain or snow) at an expensive resort.
· A request to change a company’s “no-pets indoors” policy to a “pet-friendly” policy to allow customers to bring pets inside the restaurant and allow them to sit at tables with their owners.
· A request to change a company’s “pet-friendly” policy to a “no-pet” policy to prohibit customers from bringing their pets into the restaurant’s eating areas – inside or outside.
· Other: Write a bad news message based on another scenario.
The message should take the “form” of a letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.