Some organizations may have detailed strategies for measuring product quality and customer satisfaction but do not put the same emphasis on employee performance expectations.
- Discuss the possible consequences for an organization that does not use sound performance expectations as part of its organizational behavior strategy.
- How could this affect the hiring and recruiting outcomes?
- How could this affect evaluation, compensation, and promotion outcomes?
- What possible financial consequences could the organization experience?
- 3 to 5 paragraph reference