• Collapse of a ceiling, caused by heavy rainfall
• The failure of the HVAC system
• A major piece of plant/machinery failure within the facility
For each of the scenarios listed above, answer the three following questions:
• What controls are in place to manage the risk?
• What is the likelihood of the risk occurring?
• What are the consequences if the risk should occur?
• Develop and complete a risk matrix
• List the relevant parties and how you would communicate with and
seek input from them
• Develop a contingency plan for treatment of the risk
• Develop a risk register
• Develop a risk treatment schedule
• Include a method or strategy to monitor and review the assessment