Identify Domestic and Global Environments (countries)
Continue working with your chosen least admired company and its industry and complete the following:
1. Identify Domestic and Global Environments (countries) that are in opposing cultural clusters (as identified in International business: theory and practice) identify which cluster(s) your two countries fit.
2. Identify the socio-cultural parts of each country as related to business for your company.
a. You will need to examine these with the aid of Geert Hofstede (see resources).
3. Identify and discuss the various sociocultural aspects of each country. Do they differ? How? What are the similarities?
4. How would these factors affect your company’s business in your Domestic and Global Environments (countries)?
5. Research requirement: minimum 2 scholarly sources PLUS the text and Hofstede.