For this evaluation you are invited to use your creative ability to express where you are in your learning at the mid-unit of your CPE experience.
You may use:
• Movement, dance
• PowerPoint with images
• Images and symbols, painting
• Creative writing: poetry, narrative
• Other (?!)
Many choose to make a collage that incorporates images and symbols as well as key words and sayings. For whatever medium you use, respond to the following:
1. Where are you with your learning goals? Are there other goals that have arisen since the beginning of the unit? How do you see yourself as a person, as chaplain? (Consult CPE outcomes in handbook)
2. Your ministry experience: What has been the quality of your presence and interaction with patients and family members? How have you engaged the interdisciplinary hospital team and your chaplain mentor?
3. Your CPE peers: choose an image(s) (with sayings?) for each member of the peer group. Also write a paragraph about each peer group member. Your feedback is to include both affirmation of the other’s gifts as well as challenges / growing edges for that person.
4. Your CPE supervisor: choose an image(s) that expresses your relationship with and experience of your supervisor. Also, write a paragraph about your learning in relationship with your supervisor and any adjustments that might be needed in that relationship to better support or enhance your learning.
The supervisor is nice, consideate and chalenging. Ha a semi humorous ot look she ireminds me of wilma flinstone . to the point conservative knowlegable. my fill in the blanks
student sg is sensitive and caring. very smart. pretty good with cpe. great female chaplain with a jkeen site on dealing with others she sems be very open and spiritual. u may fill in the blanks
student san is nice her background is interesting, she sems to be a rebel within her faith. she will be a great barrier breaker. her cpe skills areextraordinary with a clinging type of ministry.
student bren meets the criteria of a great listner, who is smsrt and caculatig. she is doing well as a cpe student. she is slowly vercoming her shyness.
use your imagination and evaluate the ladies. follow the uploaded doc