Compare and Contrast Essay Comparing and Contrasting Two Methods of Contraception (Oral Contraceptive Pill and Contraceptive Shot (Depo-Provera)
The essay presents material using logical organization.
Information for the thesis statement:
• A thesis statement makes an assertion related to the topic of the essay—what you want to support.
• The thesis statement should be located near the end of your introduction. The typical placement is as the last sentence of the introduction—this is where your readers will look for it.
• Everything in your paper must support, be related to, or point back to your thesis statement.
• The essay’s thesis statement identifies the subjects to be compared orcontrasted and what is to be learned from doing so.
• A thesis statement answers the questions “How?” or “Why?”
• A thesis statement passes the “So what?” test—what does this topic have to do with anything? Why should I care? Why should others care?
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR THIS PAPER…………………….