Answer the following questions. the US Constitution, of the Walsh & Hemmens text.d name the answer as either constitutional provision(s) (e.g. Article 1, Section 8, para 5) or case(s) law (e.g. Roe
v. Wade 1973). If there is more than one section of the Constitution or case that applies you must identify the key provisions in each that apply to the question.
1. What gives us the reasonableness standard?
2. What defines probable cause?
3. What limits and conditions arrest?
4. What makes stop and frisk legal?
5. What makes vehicle stops constitutional?
6. What governs searches – of persons and vehicles?