(1) Answer the questions provided in the prompt
(2) Timeliness – finishing my work by the deadline provided
(3) Use several quotes from the textbook or a credible source to support the claims in your writing
(4) APA-citing within the body of your post and end of post references. Please do not plagiarize. Cite all sources.
(5) MAKE SURE TO CLEARLY LABLE EACH SECTION SO I KNOW WHICH PART IS WHAT.
(6) Please copy and paste EACH question on the line above your answer. You will loose points for each question not answered.
MKTU 640: (The class is called Seminar International Marketing, so please try to write from that perspective)
Cateora, P.R., Gilly M.C., & Graham, J. L. (2013). International Marketing, 16th. ed. New York, NY: MCGraw-Hill. ISBN: 978-0-07-352997-4
Writer- please do not ask me for the textbook because I do not have it. Your company told me that you would be able to find the book online.
Explain three or more things that companies should consider when developing a new product for a global market. Identify a new product that has failed in global markets and the reasons why. Explain at least three ways that you would you have handled the product launch differently.
Explain several reasons that marketing channels and intermediaries are necessary in foreign markets. Why do channel arrangements sometimes need to be modified over time?
Make sure to reference the textbook readings and other sources to support your posts!