Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1.Describe the project scope and project management plan. Align your plan to the overall strategy that you had recommended to the senior executives in Assignment 2.
2.Analyze the type of staff that your company would need in order to make the manufacturing switch to motorcycles with larger motors.
3.Prepare four (4) team-building strategies for handling the newly formed team. Discuss the manner in which the strategies that you have prepared may positively or negatively affect productivity within the company.
4.Analyze the role of the project manager that this project would require. Examine three (3) characteristics of an effective project manager that are relevant to this particular expansion project. Provide a rationale for the response.
5.Emphasize the importance of identifying critical path on projects and the manner in which one would allocate resources to all of the activities on the critical path.
6.Outline the elements of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and pricing and costing strategy. Delineate the fundamental ways in which the project in question is composed.
7.Develop the following using designated project management software (e.g., Microsoft Project):
a.Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
c.Assigned ResourcesAttach the project file that contains the items that you have developed.
8.Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the project manager’s critical skills, in terms of project leadership, team building, time management, conflict management, and effective communication with executive sponsors, peers, team members, and project clients.
- Evaluate the quality of planning throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Construct project schedules using network techniques and reports for both internal and external presentation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.