What is Pulmonary Rehabilitation
After reading the assigned NIH web pages, write a parapraph responding to each of the questions below. The responses should be written in your own words. DO NOT copy and paste information from the website.
1) What is Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
2) Who Needs Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
3) What Should a Patient Expect to Occur Before Pulmonary Rehabilitation Begins?
4) What Does a Patient Experience During Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
5) What Should a Patient Expect to Happen After Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
6) What are the Benefits and Risks of Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
7) choose one of the following respiratory diseases, discuss it briefly and explain how patients with this disease may benefit from Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Sarcoidosis, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, or Cystic Fibrosis. There are links to information about these diseases right on the NIH webpage that was assigned.