Consider the validity of your resources carefully before using them in academic papers. It is recommended to use examples from your professional experience where possible or build from your learning in the discussion boards. Use at least one project of which you have been a team member or a project manager as an example to describe the topics below:
The following topics must be included in order for the paper to be complete:
- Summarize the concepts of procurement and contract management and the importance to the business world.
- Evaluate RFP selection tools and how to improve the assessment of proposals.
- Summarize the concept of procurement planning and evaluate the various strategies necessary for project success.
- Assess how to select the most qualified vendor in a proposal.
- Appraise the contract and in particular, the legal aspects of procurement within the contract.
- Compare the critical elements of a contract including relationships between the client, supplier, completion terms and payment terms.
Writing the Research Paper
- Must be 10 – 12 double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the textbook.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide