role of a marketing communications agency
In groups of five, you are to play the role of a marketing communications agency required to produce an integrated marketing communications plan on behalf of a client. As a starting point, you will be provided with a ‘live’ briefing document in week 22. Your recommendations should be for marketing communications alone.
Format: Group Report & group Contact Reports
Individual Peer Review Form +Individual Diary
Your submission will be in report format (headings, numbering system) and will be a maximum of 6000 words in length (excluding references, appendices, contact reports). You should use the Harvard referencing method (see Faculty Harvard referencing guide on Blackboard).
In this group essay I just need wrote Target Audience selection (5%) (400words)
• Creative Strategy & Execution (15%) (900 words) two part.
The order should talk about National trust
Your report will include the following sections:
• Brand/Issue & Market Analysis + Visual Board (25%)
• Objectives (5%)
• Target Audience selection (5%)
• Creative Strategy & Execution (15%)
• Marketing Communications Mix/Media Proposals (20%)
• Evaluation Proposals (15%)
• Contact Reports (5%)
The final 10% of the marks will be allocated to the presentation quality of your written report
(report format, written English, referencing, relevant use of tables, diagrams and appendices).
• A professionally produced report is expected i.e. headings, sub-headings, numbering
system, page numbers, reference/sources, tables/diagrams, appendices etc.
• Make use of spelling and grammar checking software
• Ensure that ALL group members have proof read ALL of the report contents. In
particular, check for repetition, gaps, inconsistencies.
• Identify linkages between sections where appropriate.
• Ensure that all facts/data are fully sourced. You should use the Harvard referencing
method (see Faculty Harvard ref