One and a half page wll be acceptable
Below is requirement and an example of my classmate.
For this part of the project, you will need to utilize the library database of scientific journal articles to:
a. search for 2 primary research papers regarding one of the topics listed below,
b. obtain a copy of the FULL paper (NOT just the abstract),
c. read it, and
d. summarize the research papers in a way that would make sense to the general public
You must use 2 different primary research papers (not review articles) as references. The two papers should be on the same topic so as to compare the two. Summarize your findings in 250-500 words (excluding references). Cite all of your references using appropriate citation style such as APA, MLA, or AMA within the summary and your references at the end (see book references for examples).
IMPORTANT: Please use original words and be careful not to plagiarize. You must include your summary in this document AND post it on the ‘Iron project’ forum on the discussion board for full credit. (You can copy and paste into a discussion posting). ). If you have questions about what peer reviewed primary research papers are, please ask. The purpose is for you to find two different papers that did an experiment on the same topic. And give me your conclusions based on these two papers. What is your take home message?
Topics to choose from:
· Iron deficiency during pregnancy
· Iron and cognitive function in children
· Iron status in vegans
· Most effective form of oral iron supplementation
· Primary research paper appropriately chosen (i.e., primary research paper, published in scientific journals, NOT review articles, etc). No credit if papers are not primary research.
· 2 pts: appropriate reference within summary and citations
· 1: posting on discussion board
· 4 pts: quality of summary. This should be adequately summarized so that the general public could understand the implications.