Intention:Develop awareness of values and alignment of values with behaviors.
Mechanism:Follow directions below.
1. Complete the Bull’s-eye in the “Week 11 (March31 – April 6) Assignments” folder within the “Assignments”folder on Angel.
2. Use your Bulls-eye to briefly answer the following questions:
a. Which value did you identify in the Bulls-eye exercise?
b. What does this value mean to you?
c. How did you rank yourself on this value (on-target, misaligned or poor alignment)?
d. Why did you rank yourself this way?
Focus on thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that you observed over the last week.
You should write 1 – 2 paragraphs to describe why you ranked yourself this way.
Submitting Your Assignment:
• Go to lms.wsu.edu and use your WSU ID to login and select the HD 205 Course Space.
Click “Lessons” then click on “Dropboxes”.
o Click on “Bullseye Check-in Week 11 Dropbox”.
• Put your first and last name in the “Title” box.
• Copy and paste your question responses in the “Message” portion of the assignment.
• Click on “Attachments” and upload your assignment as a Word document.
• Click “Submit”.
Grading: You will be graded on the following scale: