Instructions for Styles Presentation Project
Please clearly follow the instructions/guidance in this file.
The project I’m requesting is for Drama 2020, Acting 1. This course is designed for training in the basic elements of the performer’s (actor’s) craft through class discussion, improvisation, and performance work. Exercises and class projects are aimed at facilitating the understanding of and sensitivity to various theatrical situations.
The project requires following:
First, from the professor, each student has been assigned to a person (a practitioner related to drama/acting).
Mine is Arthur Lessac (one of the most highly-regarded and original teachers in the world of voice, speech, singing, and movement).
Please do the following:
• One single-spaced page paper about Arthur Lessac’s biography/background
• One single-spaced page paper about Arthur Lessac’s technique/teaching
• One single-spaced paragraph that introduces an exercise of Arthur Lessac’s technique(In class, every student has to participate in this technique during my PowerPoint presentation)
• Paper total – 2 pages and 1 paragraph, single-spaced
• PowerPoint presentation that summarizes everything above with key points, no more than five slides. In this, please make sure to insert some pictures about Lessac and his work along with texts. I have to perform an actual presentation from these PowerPoint slides in front of the class tomorrow.
No need for a bibliography. This is obvious but please make sure to use your own words, do not copy and paste, no plagiarism. Use the reliable sources from online and offline as needed. I’m expecting excellent quality papers and PowerPoint that are very well organized and accurate.
For all papers and the PowerPoint presentation, please make sure to fully review and proofread everything before the submission. This includes grammar, spelling, structure, and contents, etc. I really need you to make sure that everything is perfect when you submit them.
Please do your best with everything for the excellent result.
Finally, please submit everything by 6am tomorrow morning (6am, 3/26/2014).
Thank you in advance.