For the purposes of this assignment outline and detail an online marketing plan for an organisation based on one of the scenarios below.
You are required to select one of the scenarios below and then undertake the following tasks:
• Clearly define the marketing environment for the organisation.
• Using an environmental framework Identify in depth areas of opportunity and weakness and use these to formulate the objectives of your marketing plan.
• Detail your strategy and how you intend to implement it. You will need to consider your niche and target market strategy alongside your positioning and differentiation strategy. In addition identify your domain name with costs.
• You will be expected to implement your ideas and therefore you will be required to develop a fully functioning website prototype or a Mobile Application which includes as a minimum 5 pages/screens. You will need to include a wire frame and a navigational outline to show that the necessary information and planning process has taken place.
• As part of this implementation processes detail your social media and SEO awareness strategy if you have one.
• Identify what are the key metrics you will use to help you identify your success rate in meeting your objectives. You will need to develop a measurement strategy based on defined online metrics and analytical criteria.
• Reflect on the information and process developments. Carefully consider, style, layout and appropriate e-marketing activities that were integral during the implementation phase.
Reflect on the decisions you have made and the ideas you propose and give full justification.
This is an individual written assignment. 2800 words.
Assignment Scenario – Travel Agents
You are a Digital Marketing consultant who has been approached by a small family run travel agent business known as “We take you there Travel”. They are a small organisation whose primary business revolves