dilemma you identified in your journaling. Address the following points in your paper (number of pages is a suggestion only). Submit your paper via the Unit 1 Assignment Dropbox.
1. Describe the moral dilemma identify the competing rights and how these make it a moral dilemma (1/2 page)
2. Describe the model, from this week’s reading, you will use to make a decision and why you selected it
3. Share the decision you made and how you made it (1/2 page)
4. Reflect on your learning, as a leader and as a person, by applying the learning from this week to a work or personal application (1 page)
5. Bring in citations from at least three of the articles you read this week (or scholarly articles you have researched).
Please use APA guidelines to prepare this case study. Include a cover and reference sheet. Your paper should be between 5-7 pages excluding the cover and reference pages. Also include an introduction and conclusion. Submit your paper via the Unit 2 Assignment Dropbox.
Read the case on the global corporation, IKEA, after you have completed the reading for the week.
Answer the following questions for the case:
1. Who are the stakeholders in this case? What are their values or rights? Are there any competing interests between stakeholders? Remember to include the shareholder as one of the stakeholders.
2. What are the national and global laws you need to consider for this case and how do they apply?
3. What are the areas of social responsibility or sustainability (environmental, social or economic) that apply to this case and how do they apply?
4. Identify the decision you would make and why you would make it considering: Global versus national values, stakeholder rights and values, national and global laws, economic and shareholder rights and values, and social responsibility issues in this case.
Identify two websites relevant to you and your career. These websites can be your company’s website, the website for a company you find interesting, an association that is relevant to your current job or profession, or a website that is relevant to your future planned career. An example of such a website is the American Psychological Association. Review their Code of Conduct and/or any information that provides guidelines on how members are expected to behave. Sometimes the Code of Conduct is a separate document. Other times expected behaviors are within their other materials.
Based on the two websites you identified above, review their Code of Conduct and/or any information that provides guidelines on how members should behave, then answer the following questions:
1. How extensive are the codes from the two organizations/associations?
2. Do these codes reflect values? What values?
3. Do these codes reflect laws and policies? How?
4. What kinds of actions do the codes cover?
5. Are there ramifications for violations? How extensive are the ramifications?
6. What influence do you believe these codes of conduct have on the decision-making behavior of their members or employees?
Each answer should be a paragraph or two and well written. Include a title page and the questions with answers. Cite and reference as needed. Identify the two organizations you used. Write a brief introduction, answer each question under separate headings, and then write a short conclusion. Submit your paper via the Unit 3 Assignment Dropbox.
Find an article no older than 2006 on a company that faced an ethical dilemma. Develop a 800-1000 word personal essay that addresses the following:
1. Briefly describe the dilemma.
2. Discuss how the dilemma was resolved.
3. Provide a critique of the decision, examining the interests of all stakeholders.
4. Reflect on how their decision affects their company or brand image from your perspective.
Develop this paper as a 800-1000 word essay. Citations to the article are required. Provide additional
citations to support other information you provide, being sure to use more than your personal opinion
to gauge the answer to question three. While this paper is a personal reflection, do not use first or
second person in your writing. Follow APA guidelines, providing a cover and reference sheet as well.
Submit your paper via the Unit 4 Assignment Dropbox.
Assignment: Annotated Bibliography (PowerPoint)
Develop the Annotated Bibliography that you will use for the Final Week 6 Assignment. An annotated bibliography lists each article in APA format. It then identifies the information in the article relevant to
your Week 6 Assignment. It summarizes that information, and it identifies how you will use the
information. The instructions summarized below identify the information to cover for each type of
article needed for the week 6 Assignment.
Two Leadership Articles: Find one article on each of two contemporary leadership models, relevant to
ethical leadership from the following list of leadership models that demonstrate what you value.
Reflect what leadership model would work in your environment: authentic leadership, ethical
leadership, spiritual leadership, spirituality and leadership, servant leadership, and social intelligence.
Select the articles from those published in the past five years.
For each article, first describe the leadership model in a paragraph or two. Second, for each model provide at least one argument as to why they reflect what you value and why they will work in your environment.
Two Articles on Decision-Making Frameworks: Select two articles from the course readings, or
research you decide to do, that provide decision-making frameworks and considerations when
making right versus right, and right versus wrong decisions.
For each article, first describe the decision-making framework in a paragraph or two. Second, for
each model provide at least one argument as to why they reflect what you value and why they will
work in your environment.
Two Articles on Morals and Values: Select two articles from the course readings, or research you
decide to do, that identify some of the values and morals you consider important when making right
versus right, and right versus wrong decisions. For each article, summarize the values and morals
identified and why they are important to you.
You will cover each article in 1-2 PowerPoint slides. Be sure to include an introductory and a
reference slide. Your presentation should be 8-14 slides.
In the library you can find an example of an annotated bibliography by downloading the following
Jonsen, A. R., Cassel, C., Lo, B., & Perkins, H. S. (1980). The Ethics of Medicine: An Annotated
Bibliography of Recent Literature. Annals Of Internal Medicine, 92(1), 136.
You will be producing a PPT presentation that uses this technique. Note how the example provides a
reference to an article in APA format and then describes its main points. Assignment Grading Rubric
Each PowerPoint slide that addresses an article should have not more than 5-6 bullet points on it.
Choose ONLY scholarly articles. No blogs or non-scholarly contributions are allowed. All detail must
be included in the speaker’s notes section. Submit your PowerPoint presentation via the Unit 5
Prior to completing this Assignment, refer to the Unit 6 Reading.
Create a Paper in Microsoft Word: In a paper, create a personal model of ethical leadership that you
believe aligns with your personal values and morals, works in your organizational environment, meets
the policies, laws and guidelines that are relevant to you, considers ethical decision-making, and uses
at least two contemporary models of leadership:
o Describe what ethics, morals and laws are and how they play a role in you being a leader or manager.
o Synthesize the personal, organizational, national and global influences you need to consider as a leader, noting any conflicting influences.
o Would any global influence affect how you operate in another country? For example, how might you respond to the solicitation for guanxi in China?
o Explain your approach to ethical decision making.
o Describe how two contemporary models of leadership define your personal leadership approach.
o Describe your model of personal ethical leadership, as you would communicate it to your followers, in 50 words or less.
o Reflect on the challenges you see in living your vision of ethical leadership.
o Include a references page using the six articles from the Week 5 Annotated Bibliography
Assignment. These articles must be used in the body of the paper and cited.
Remember to use section titles to organize the paper and communicate your logic to your readers.
The paper should be 1500-2000 word