Critical Analysis of the values and ethics for the attached evaluation report.
Should be written under the following headings:
* Executive summary
To include the following information:
1. What are major issues involved in your report?
2. Can you decipher any organisational values of your report? For example what is the auspice of the report and does the report appear to be limited by the auspicing body? Further who were the writers of the report and what organization do they represent?
3. Look at the commonly used terms or phrases in your report and try to extract:
* the different meanings that may be applied to the terms or phrases
* do different interests represent different representations of the terms or phrases
4. How are the interests of all ‘stakeholders’ treated in the report?
5. Do you think that your report represents any of the ethical fallacies outlined Study Guide?
6. Do any of the issues in question 5 help you to understand the dominant values in the report?