Chief Facility Management Officer
HFY, Inc. is getting ready to hire a Chief Facility Management Officer. The company is growing, and expects each of the CFMO candidates to be capable of providing professional advice to the company regarding the following five areas:
1. Defining the company’s real estate mission.
2. Factors in deciding to acquire & dispose of real estate.
3. Selecting real estate brokers (whether we are acquiring or disposing of real property assets)
4. Site selection decision factors; and
5. Important lease aspects (from landlord and/or tenant perspectives)
Juliette Kurtz, the CEO of O3D, utilizes an unusual (but not unheard of) hiring method: she requires each candidate to submit a 5 page memorandum briefly describing important aspects of each of the 5 areas listed above. You are a candidate for the CFMO position: please provide me with the memorandum that you would provide to Ms. Kurtz.