Case Study 1: Florida Department of Magnagement Services, Part I
Read the ca= se study titled “Florida Department of Management Services Part I= ” found at the end of Chapter 5. Refer to the DMS Website, located = at http://www.dms.myflorida.com, for further reference.
Write = a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the security me= chanisms needed to protect the DMS systems from both state employees and us= ers accessing over the Internet.
- Critique the transition= process performed by the DMS in the case study. Then, recommend two (2) al= ternatives to the IP infrastructure or applications not already mentioned i= n the case study.
- Critique the merits of = the major services found on the DMS Website.
- Recommend an additional= service to add to the DMS Website.
- Use at least three (3) = quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websit= es do not qualify as quality resources.
Y= our assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, u= sing Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; re= ferences must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your profess= or for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page conta= ining the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professo= r’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the re= ference page are not included in the required page length.
T= he specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast among local area and wide area network technologies an= d architectures.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communicatio= n networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about communication networks using proper writi= ng mechanics and technical style conventions.