ASSIGNMENT DIRECTIONS FOR NEO-FREUDIANISM
Annotated bibliography for 6 articles:
- Axelrod, S. D. (2012). Self-awareness: At the interface of executive development and psychoanalytic therapy. Psychoanalytic Inquiry, 32(4), 340–357.
- Weaver, Y. (2009). Mid-life – A time of crisis or new possibilities? Existential Analysis, 20(1), 69–78.
- Word count: 150-250 words for each article (a summary of the key concept(s) of each article)
- Why was the study done?
- What was the population studied?
- What did the researcher(s) conclude?
Outline of the 6 articles:
- Include the 6 articles used to write the annotated bibliography.
- Work count: 750 – 1,000 words (references not included in the word count)
- Provide a sentence (not 1-3 words) to describe each item to be discussed in the final paper.
- Refer to the annotated bibliography and outline to include in the final paper.
- Word count: 2,000 – 2,500 words (references not included in the word count)
- A statement of common themes addressed in each of the articles.
- A statement of the conclusions drawn from the articles but grouped together as one thought.
- What is the overall message of the group of articles?
- Focus specifically on the key Freuds’ views and influence.
- Consider the major differences among the articles which caused them to diverge from one another.
- APA format, double-space, Arial, 12 font, in-text citation.