Assignment 2: Joe Salatino, President of Great NorthernAmerican Case Study
Read the Joe Salatino, President of Great Northern American case study located inChapter 5.Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss why Joe’s employees need to understand the importance of how peopleform perceptions and make attributions.
2. Evaluate which learning theory (either operant conditioning, social learningtheory, or the learning theory you researched in Week 3) would be most appropriatefor Joe to apply in this situation and explain why.
3. Discuss ways that Joe could apply the learning theory you selected to improveemployees’ performance.
4. Determine how Joe could leverage an understanding of the value of self-efficacy to ensure he hires the most successful salespeople.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inchmargins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Checkwith your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name,the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and thereference page are not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Identify the key factors that contribute to individual perceptions.
• Review learning theories and their relationship to organizational performance.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizationalbehavior.