Programming with Java Course
Need help with eight different Processing Sketch homework assignments. (attached)
Assignment Description: A sketch will be due almost every week, with some off weeks in between. The last sketch will be due on April 24th. Sketches will mostly be due on tuesdays. You will need to Program using Processing, which is free and available for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Will be Programming using Processing in Java Mode. Here is a link to the software and website so you can better understand the assignment. http://processing.org
|Feb18||Assignment 5 due.|
|Feb 25||Assignment 6 due.|
|Mar 4||Assignment 7 due.|
|Mar20||Assignment 8 due.|
|Apr 1||Assignment 9 due.|
|Apr8||Assignment 10 due.|
|Apr 15||Assignment 11 due.|
|Apr24||Assignment 12 due.|
Create a sketch that uses loops to make a drawing that looks exactly like this:
There are 12 rectangles stacked vertically. There are 7 circles nested inside each other.
- The window must be 800×400.
- Colors must be grayscale.
- Window color background must be 255.
- Rectangles must have a fill color of 128.
- Outer circle must have a fill color of 220.
- Inner circle must have a fill color of 40.
90 points possible.
- Code is properly formatted. (10 points)
- 12 rectangles, drawing uses a loop. (15 points)
- position / spacing of rectangles is accurate. (15 points)
- stroke / fill of rectangles is accurate. (10 points)
- 7 circles, drawing uses a loop. (15 points)
- position/ spacing / scale of rectangles is accurate. (15 points)
- stroke / fill of circles is accurate. (10 points)
my assignment 5 and 6 have already been completed need the rest