1) In 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page), apply a change model to the implementation plan.
2) Roger’s Diffusion of Innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project. However, students may also choose to use change models, such as Duck’s Change Curve Model or the Transtheoretical Model of Behavioral Change. Other conceptual models presented such as a utilization model (Stetler’s model) and EBP models (the Iowa Model and ARCC Model) can also be used as a framework for applying your evidence-based intervention in a health care setting.
3) Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
4) In addition, create a conceptual model of the project. Although you will not be submitting the conceptual model you design in Module 5 with the narrative, the conceptual model should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
5) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required for the individual sections, but is required for the final paper.
6) Refer to the “Change Model Holistic Assessment.”
7) Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine Sections D for your final submission